Wednesday 11 March 2009

Cadaques...made it

Have made it from Barcelona to Girona and then to Figueres and have now arrived in Cadaques. For some reason My fone is not sending to my email so no pictures of the route.
(Hooray I hear you cry)
Dali`s house opens at the weekend so will see it (hopefully) before we head back.
There was an incredible sunrise this morning but very red sky hope that doesn`t mean ominous bad weather to come but ok so far.
Think this is enough od the tour guide am off for a coffee.
Have been thinking about blood lines for project and how people exist by their connections to others and through time. In family chains and how as you go back these merge. I noticed in the paper that the suggestion is that Obama and Brad Pitt are distant cousins (ninth) apparently.
This had me thinking how are we all linked?
So would like my piece to show this possibly with lines of boxes and fabric to denote these loose connections yet linear to show that we all come from and go to so to speak... well something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment