Friday 17 July 2009

Tempus fugit very easily...













No longer hot...but it is Fair Friday.
Pal from Germany suggests picking up nearest book finding page 56 and sentence 5 and putting such on facebook...this done got me back in touch with zeitgeist approaches.
I had to use, what I feel was a tad prentious book namely an art book about Alberto Giacometti AND it was on the coffee table...but there you are got me thinking about picking and recording a random sentence from every book I take out of the library from now on. I am going to stick with 56 as it means something to me - again I like to know something that no one but me knows...sad bint that I am...but i am going to pick sentence 6..not least because I liked the sentence that followed better than the one I put on facebook. I will put them hear when I have enough to make sense or nonsense...feel a bit like David Bowie.
Right enough said Project Fair Friday is underway..watch this space.

PS and Nota Bene (Nota bene is a Latin phrase meaning "note well"[nb 1]. It is in the singular imperative mood, instructing one individual to note well the matter at hand. (The plural form is notate bene.) In present-day English, it is used to draw the attention of the reader to a certain (side) aspect or detail of the subject on hand, translating it as "pay attention" or "take notice". It is often written in the abbreviated form: N.B)
S>T>ART this will mean something to those it means something to another project begun S>T>ARTing from yesterday
I chose pink on purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment