Saturday 21 February 2009

Memories..that are relevant to me...and maybe you








While looking at the body as ... I have been, of course reading but very occasionslly watching TV and i have followed those forget what it is called..wish you were here or is it who do you think you are? Anyway the ones that trace peoples ancestry. I have always seen that as a kind of self centered pointless thing and mostly people are linked to important people or murders or both...anyway am seeing these in connection to the project and am possible interested in links. Must see my sister as she has been properly interested in this so if i get my act together who knows were the linke will take me?
Linked to this am trying when at galleries linke what i see to things i have seen if you see what i mean.
The photes might help.
Me maybe more than you but they are quite nice pictures paint a thousand words and all that jazz.
(I was reminded of John Stezaker when I was at Sorchas Dallas thing last night the Jimmy Roberts thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment