Sunday 10 May 2009

Had a look at Sol le Witt's walls.....











Following on from the last entry I am dealing with my frustration by deconstructing art I like i.e. what do I mean by like?
I am reading essays by Derrida da da this being a bit of bla bla bla so look for "the biases within a structure of meaning in a text and look at where one term is favoured in opposition to another"...for me, at the moment, the word LIKE...I like!

I havent looked at Sol Le Witt for a while - by doing so I see what I liked about him and this is adding to my frustration as visiting and/or revisiting some other stuff I like is only to divert me from my own inability maybe I will see where this takes me....
I have a lot of photos of Le Witt some of pieces I have seen, some out of a book and some photos that i want to put with and against so indulge me my indulgence.



No comments:

Post a Comment