Tuesday 12 May 2009

In a corner or grappling with Jacques Derrida


In the corner of a wood
or maybe the studio is more in the mood
I've painted some bottles I blooming made plenty
Milk ones because they were cheap and were empty
Derrida suggests all marks ecriture
What does it mean I am therefore I am unsure
I thinkI 've created a psychedelic dell
...or is it just a representation of hell...
What is real what is fake
Deconstruct and then remake
You have to be blind to really see
Think two thoughts at once is not easy
A monument can be monumental
and a plastic flower can be elemental
What is a repeat and what a copy
Physically rigid or flacid and floppy
Paregon is more than a border
it frames the work by adding order
Structuralism and access to culture
Be individual and/or live like a vulture

Check this link to Derrida sign and play

No comments:

Post a Comment