Tuesday 12 May 2009

Reaching a conclusion...I don't belive it!























I think under this cosh of introspection I realise some of my frustration grows from my inability. In particular I have been thinking about structures and how best to construct them how to anchor things in space, against a wall etc just how to do it...never mind how best to do it.
Ideas are ok but things growing from ideas are not easy- never mind deconstruction I am finding the construction an impediment.
So a way out?
Look for good art construction... who first thought Richard Wilson.

Seen his work in a few exhibitions most recently an exhibition in Grey Studio, Edinburgh last year.
So here are some pictures...interestingly a picture by his dad with a touch of the Sol Le Witt's about it-maybe we are all on the same wave length after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment